Subject: [tcpm] FW: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00

From: "Scharf, Michael (Michael)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:06:03 +0000

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: ipr-announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00

Dear Jakob Heitz, Chuan He:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "TCP
Retransmission Timer for Virtual Machines" (draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2014-11-12 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2485/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-
heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00."");

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
ipr-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-announce