Subject: [tcpm] RFC 7414 on A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:34:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7414

        Title:      A Roadmap for Transmission Control 
                    Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents 
        Author:     M. Duke, R. Braden,
                    W. Eddy, E. Blanton,
                    A. Zimmermann
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      57
        Characters: 130622
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4614

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7414

This document contains a roadmap to the Request for Comments (RFC)
documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
(TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
the TCP-related RFCs.

This document obsoletes RFC 4614.

This document is a product of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 23:19:04 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 2, 2015 11:34 PM
Subject: [tcpm] RFC 7414 on A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol
(TCP) Specification Documents
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>

        RFC 7414

This document is a product of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions
Working Group of the IETF.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm