Subject: [tcpm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:42:01 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears that this draft obsoletes, makes historic, and according to
section 1.2, updates 2861 :-)  I guess it's okay to obsolete and make it
historic in one fell swoop, but it might be worth removing "updates" from
the first sentence of 1.2.

My inner pedant concurs with Barry's.