Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:25:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Moving Outdated TCP Extensions and TCP-related Documents to Historic and Informational Status
        Authors         : Alexander Zimmermann
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-29

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies several TCP extensions and TCP-related
   documents that have either been superseded, never seen widespread
   use, or are no longer recommended for use to Historic status.  The
   affected RFCs are RFC 675, RFC 721, RFC 761, RFC 813, RFC 816, RFC
   879, RFC 896, RFC 1078, and RFC 6013.  Additionally, it reclassifies
   RFC 700, RFC 794, RFC 814, RFC 817, RFC 872, RFC 889, RFC 964, and
   RFC 1071 to Informational status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:12:02 -0700

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-02
The draft looks good to me.

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm