Subject: [tcpm] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:58:44 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A comment to Benoît's comment that quotes the opsdir review saying, 'I
believe that it should be "provide" singular and not plural.'  No,
"provides" goes with "algorithm", and is correct as written.

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:03:05 -0400

That was my comment on the use of plural and I was unsure so I threw it in. Thanks for that Barry

From my high tech gadget

> On Oct 14, 2015, at 13:58, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm