Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:58:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission Control Protocol Specification
        Author          : Wesley M. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2016-08-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  TCP is an important transport layer protocol in the Internet
   stack, and has continuously evolved over decades of use and growth of
   the Internet.  Over this time, a number of changes have been made to
   TCP as it was specified in RFC 793, though these have only been
   documented in a piecemeal fashion.  This document collects and brings
   those changes together with the protocol specification from RFC 793.
   This document obsoletes RFC 793 and several other RFCs (TODO: list
   all actual RFCs when finished).

   RFC EDITOR NOTE: If approved for publication as an RFC, this should
   be marked additionally as "STD: 7" and replace RFC 793 in that role.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 13:03:21 -0400

There are some things in this draft that could use WG feedback. I'll 
start separate threads shortly rather than expect everyone to digest the 
diffs and figure it out!

On 8/1/2016 12:58 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm