Subject: [tcpm] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:36:00 +0100

Dear LWIG and TCPM WGs,

Please find below pointers to our update of the TCP over Constrained-Node
Networks I-D.

In this version we expand the document while trying to address many of the
comments received on -00. The main changes are:

- Remove RFC 2119 language and rather document how TCP can be used in CNNs

- Illustrate scenario (e.g. constrained to unconstrained device...)

- 'Allow' window greater than 1 MSS (and Fast recovery & Fast retransmit)

- Add TCP Fast Open subsection

- Add Delayed ACKs section

- Improve section on TCP options

- Collect implementation details (Annex)

Note that the home WG for this work is LWIG (as discussed in Berlin).

Thanks a lot for the feedback received so far. Comments on -01 are welcome
and appreciated!

Cheers,

Carles and Jon

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Mon, October 31, 2016 1:13 pm
To:      "Jon Crowcroft" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Revision:	01
Title:		TCP over Constrained-Node Networks
Document date:	2016-10-31
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-01

Abstract:
   This document provides a profile for the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP) over Constrained-Node Networks (CNNs).  The
   overarching goal is to offer simple measures to allow for lightweight
   TCP implementation and suitable operation in such environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat