Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-01.txt

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:18:09 -0700

Hi group

We have submitted another major rev of RACK. It now includes a new section
of TLP and experimental results.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 3:31 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-01.txt
To: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>, Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], Nandita Dukkipati <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuchung Cheng and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-tcpm-rack
Revision:       01
Title:          RACK: a time-based fast loss detection algorithm for TCP
Document date:  2016-10-31
Group:          tcpm
Pages:          22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-
01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-01

Abstract:
   This document presents a new TCP loss detection algorithm called RACK
   ("Recent ACKnowledgment").  RACK uses the notion of time, instead of
   packet or sequence counts, to detect losses, for modern TCP
   implementations that can support per-packet timestamps and the
   selective acknowledgment (SACK) option.  It is intended to replace
   the conventional DUPACK threshold approach and its variants, as well
   as other nonstandard approaches.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat