Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 19:03:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP Extended Data Offset Option
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Wesley M. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-01-19

Abstract:
   TCP segments include a Data Offset field to indicate space for TCP
   options but the size of the field can limit the space available for
   complex options such as SACK and Multipath TCP and can limit the
   combination of such options supported in a single connection. This
   document updates RFC 793 with an optional TCP extension to that
   space to support the use of multiple large options. It also explains
   why the initial SYN of a connection cannot be extending a single
   segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/