Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:18:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 0-RTT TCP Converter
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Bart Peirens
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Anandatirtha Nandugudi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies an application proxy, called Transport
   Converter, to assist the deployment of Multipath TCP.  This proxy is
   designed to avoid inducing extra delay when involved in a network-
   assisted connection (that is, 0-RTT).  This specification assumes an
   explicit model, where the proxy is explicitly configured on hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/