Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05.txt

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:42:43 -0700

Hi we are posting new draft per chairs' request for discussion on status.

04-05 diffs are minor edits for clarification raised by many reviewers
(thanks!). No changes to algorithm / protocol.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 6:39 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05.txt
To: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>, Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>,
Priyaranjan Jha <[email-masked]>, Nandita Dukkipati <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuchung Cheng and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-tcpm-rack
Revision:       05
Title:          RACK: a time-based fast loss detection algorithm for TCP
Document date:  2019-04-26
Group:          tcpm
Pages:          29
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a new TCP loss detection algorithm called RACK
   ("Recent ACKnowledgment").  RACK uses the notion of time, instead of
   packet or sequence counts, to detect losses, for modern TCP
   implementations that can support per-packet timestamps and the
   selective acknowledgment (SACK) option.  It is intended to replace
   the conventional DUPACK threshold approach and its variants, as well
   as other nonstandard approaches.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat