Subject: [tcpm] draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

From: "Scharf, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 08:36:00 +0000

Hi all,

I have updated draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp along the lines of the discussion during the last meeting. As a result, there are major changes in version -02.

Note that this version of the I-D does not include a complete YANG model. I believe it would be useful to first discuss in TCPM the overall direction and the scope of a model. Depending on the outcome, a complete YANG model could e.g. be added in a version -03.

Please feel free to have a look at the new version and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks

Michael (as author)

Von: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Juli 2019 10:26
An: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Betreff: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Vishal Murgai
                Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt
                Pages           : 11
                Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model defines
   groupings for fundamental parameters that can be modified in many TCP
   implementations.  The model extends a base model for TCP clients and
   servers [I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt