Subject: [tcpm] Is a tcpm interim planned?

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 17:10:08 +0100

tcpm chairs,

To replace the cancelled ietf-107 tcpm session, Is a tcpm interim 
intended? I don't see one (yet) in the upcoming interims on the datatracker.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming

Bob

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 20:30:57 +0200

> On 8. Apr 2020, at 18:10, Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> tcpm chairs,
> 
> To replace the cancelled ietf-107 tcpm session, Is a tcpm interim intended? I don't see one (yet) in the upcoming interims on the datatracker.
We are working on it. Planned for end of April...

Best regards
Michael
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm