Subject: [tcpm] Agenda for upcoming interim meeting

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 22:18:46 +0200

Dear all,

the agenda of the interim meeting on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 14:00 - 16:30 UTC
is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-tcpm-01-tcpm-01/

Best regards
Michael

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:18:29 +0100

Michael*2, Yoshi.

Has any thought been given to how to arrange remote opinion gathering, 
e.g. the equivalent of humming?

I say this in advance, because at a recent interim, the whole agenda was 
set up to make a decision at the end, but then the chairs didn't have a 
way to poll for people's positions. It was quite a large audience, so 
perhaps for tcpm, it will be possible for individual opinions to be 
voiced in some way that doesn't need to scale.

I'm thinking of adoption calls in particular.
I'd at least like to propose that there's an adoption call for 
draft-gomez-tcpm-delack-suppr-reqs (altho I haven't asked the authors 
whether they want that).

And a WGLC for accurate-ecn and generalized-ecn would be good.

Bob

On 23/04/2020 21:18, Michael Tuexen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:41:06 +0200

> On 28. Apr 2020, at 13:18, Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Michael*2, Yoshi.
> 
> Has any thought been given to how to arrange remote opinion gathering, e.g. the equivalent of humming?
No.
> 
> I say this in advance, because at a recent interim, the whole agenda was set up to make a decision at the end, but then the chairs didn't have a way to poll for people's positions. It was quite a large audience, so perhaps for tcpm, it will be possible for individual opinions to be voiced in some way that doesn't need to scale.
> 
> I'd at least like to propose that there's an adoption call for draft-gomez-tcpm-delack-suppr-reqs (altho I haven't asked the authors whether they want that).
I guess we will try to get some feedback from the attendees and then use the mailing list.
> And a WGLC for accurate-ecn and generalized-ecn would be good.
Let's see what the state is. 
I'm not sure we should do a WGLC before the ECN stuff is sorted out...

Best regards
Michael

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:32:38 +0000

From: tcpm <[email-masked]> on behalf of Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Sent: 28 April 2020 12:41

No.

<tp>
Michael, 
The Netmod WG Chair set up a virtual hum using a doodle poll although this was used outside the time of the meeting.  Perhaps it could also be used inside
Tom Petch

Best regards
Michael