Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

From: Quintin zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:36:37 +0000

Hi Pavan and Lou,

Except the IPR disclosure,  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2940/,  for the draft identified above, I am not aware of any other IPR that applies to the draft.

Thanks,
Quintin

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:47 AM
To: Quintin zhao; Lizhenbin; Khasanov Boris; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: kinghe(何泽坤) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 10:56:42 +0000

Hi

Other than the IPR disclosure，https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2940/, I am not aware other IPR related to this draft.

Kinghe

发自我的 iPhone

在 2017年1月21日，22:46，Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> 写道：

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Anton Gulida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:38:33 +0000

Hello!

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Regards,
Anton Gulida

Anton Gulida
Manager of Unit
SN Operation / IT Infrastructure Operations Services Unit

+375 (25) 909 05 82
life.com.by<http://www.life.com.by/>

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 5:47 PM
To: Quintin zhao <[email-masked]>; Lizhenbin <[email-masked]>; Khasanov Boris <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

[bip]

BiP – new popular messenger! Free with life:)
Download life.com.by/bip<http://life.com.by/bip>

Внимание!
Настоящее электронное письмо и любые прикрепленные к нему файлы обладают конфиденциальным характером и предназначены исключительно для использования лицом или организацией, которым письмо адресовано. Если вы не являетесь указанным адресатом этого сообщения, пожалуйста, обратите внимание на то, что любое распространение, перенаправление, копирование или использование информации, которая содержится в письме, строго запрещено, поэтому такое письмо должно быть немедленно уничтожено. life:) не гарантирует точности или полноты любой информации, приведенной в настоящем письме. Исходя из этого, life:) не несет никакой ответственности за информацию, которая содержится в настоящем письме, а также за ее передачу, получение, хранение или использования любым способом. Мысли, изложенные в настоящем сообщении, принадлежат исключительно отправителю и life:) может их не разделять. Настоящее электронное письмо было проверено на отсутствие всех известных компьютерных вирусов.

Attention!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be deleted. life:) makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not obligatorily reflect the opinions of life:). This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.

---

From: Iftekhar Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:42:44 +0000

Yes, Support.

Thanks,
Iftekhar
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:47 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs; [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou