Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

From: "Fang, Luyuan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 21:56:12 +0000

Yes/Support.
Luyuan

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 6:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs
Subject: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-zhao-teas-pcecc-use-cases-02 a working group document. Please
send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Note: an IPR disclosure has been made on this document, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2940/

The poll ends February 22.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou