Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 06:53:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress FRR Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-02-05

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP), which is a
   Point-to-Point (P2P) LSP or a Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/