Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 05:30:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering provides support
   for the communication of exclusion information during labeled switch
   path setup. This document specifies three new route exclusion types.
   The new types include exclusions based on LSP, PCE, and network
   assigned identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:37:50 +0200

Hi all,

we have posted a new version of the LSP diversity draft that
resolves a few more document shepherd comments from Lou.

Please have a look at the new version and provide your comments if
any.

Thanks,

Dieter

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-07.txt

Date:

Mon, 27 Mar 2017 05:30:11 -0700

From:

[email-masked]

Reply-To:

[email-masked]

To:

[email-masked]

CC:

[email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt