Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:42:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementation Recommendations to Improve the Scalability of RSVP-TE Deployments
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ina Minei
                          Rob Shakir
                          Dante Pacella
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   The scale at which RSVP-TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) get deployed
   is growing continually and the onus is on RSVP-TE implementations
   across the board to keep up with this increasing demand.

   This document makes a set of implementation recommendations to help
   RSVP-TE deployments push the envelope on scaling and advocates the
   use of a couple of techniques - "Refresh-Interval Independent RSVP
   (RI-RSVP)" and "Per-Peer Flow-Control" - for improving scaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:48:38 -0400

Folks, Hi!

The content in version -04 is essentially the same as in version -03 (the
diffs seen are just template specific changes).

I sent out an email to the WG mailing-list last week addressing some open
comments (please respond to that thread if there are any further questions
on this draft). As far as the authors are concerned, there are currently no
open issues.

 Regards,
- Pavan (Co-Author)

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 6:42 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>