Subject: [Teas] Chicago Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:56:00 -0400

Folks, Hi!

Agenda for next week's TEAS WG Session:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/agenda/teas/
Monday, Mar 27, 2017, 0900 - 1130
Vevey 1/2

Agenda for Joint WG YANG Session (MPLS/PCE/TEAS/CCAMP):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/agenda/mpls/
Friday, Mar 31, 2017, 0900 - 1130
Zurich D

Please note that the TE-Topology/TE/RSVP Yang drafts have been slotted in
both the sessions.  In the Monday session, the authors of these drafts will
focus solely on open-questions and a few specific items that need more
discussion time. In the Friday session, the authors will give an overall
update on the progress of the drafts.

Other logistics:

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.
The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-98-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/98/#98-mon-0900-teas
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/98/#98-fri-0900-mpls

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by
Thursday, Mar 23rd. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda on Mar 27th, we need the
presentation-slides sent out to us by Friday, Mar 24th.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou.

---

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:30:57 +0000

Hello Pavan, chairs,

I’ve noticed our draft
draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation-02> has been moved in the Joint WG Yang session only. While we have no problem to present the update of the draft in this session only, we would like kindly ask you if it is possible to move presentation before in the morning , not as last presentation, since it is Friday and many of us have flight early afternoon.

Thanks in advance for understanding

Italo and Sergio (on behalf of co-authors/contributors)

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] Chicago Meeting: Agenda Update

Folks, Hi!

Please note that the TE-Topology/TE/RSVP Yang drafts have been slotted in both the sessions.  In the Monday session, the authors of these drafts will focus solely on open-questions and a few specific items that need more discussion time. In the Friday session, the authors will give an overall update on the progress of the drafts.
Other logistics:

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/98/#98-mon-0900-teas
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/98/#98-fri-0900-mpls
[Image removed by sender.]
Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by Thursday, Mar 23rd. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda on Mar 27th, we need the presentation-slides sent out to us by Friday, Mar 24th.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou.