Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:06:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized Interface Switching Capability Descriptor - Switching Capability Specific Information
        Authors         : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic information structure for information
   carried in routing protocol Interface Switching Capability Descriptor
   (ISCD) Switching Capability Specific Information (SCSI) fields.  This
   "Generalized SCSI" can be used with routing protocols that define
   GMPLS ISCDs, and any specific technology.  This document does not
   modify an existing technology specific formats and is defined for use
   in conjunction with new GMPLS Switching Capability types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/