Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:11:04 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:19:22 +0000

Hi Pavan, WG,

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.

Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2781/

Thanks,
Rakesh

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, April 17, 2017 at 11:11 PM
To: "=SMTP:rgandhi@cisco. com" <[email-masked]>, "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:51:43 +0000

No. I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Himanshu using iPad (so excuse the auto-corrects...)
________________________________
From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:19:22 AM
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram; Shah, Himanshu; [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir

Hi Pavan, WG,

Thanks,
Rakesh

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:25:46 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Jeremy Whittaker

PMTS
OneNetwork Planning & Integration

MD 2.1.201C
6929 N. Lakewood Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74014

O 918.590.6998

[Verizon]<http://www.verizon.com/>

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 10:11 PM
To: Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi) <[email-masked]>; Shah, Himanshu <[email-masked]>; Whittaker, Jeremy M <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [E] Regarding IPR on draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir

  Please state either:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__trac.tools.ietf.org_group_iesg_trac_wiki_IntellectualProperty&d=DwMFaQ&c=udBTRvFvXC5Dhqg7UHpJlPps3mZ3LRxpb6__0PomBTQ&r=6fPJCwRO0do4cldIyE8VQGQ4VLzNQZiMS-9A3wl4HBk&m=Yhd-mYQVaDqryWKl8iE5_kBmkuwgZAKITfW7Al3MEY8&s=CV6KKu_FJPDm7De3bheTxPo8oz3YJOATjfu5LP1Wgbo&e=>.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou