Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-sitaraman-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 18:13:04 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Harish Sitaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:20:06 +0000

Lou,

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"
"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules”

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2827/

Harish

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 18:26:30 -0400

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

Regards,
-Pavan

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: Raveendra Torvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:27:22 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

-Ravi

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 6:13 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Raveendra Torvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:43:39 +0000

Ignore my previous response – it wasn’t the one that I intended to send.

    
    -Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Raveendra Torvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 6:27 PM
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chandrasekar Ramachandran <[email-masked]>, Sudharsana Venkataraman <[email-masked]>, Harish Sitaraman <[email-masked]>, Vishnu Beeram <[email-masked]>, Ina Minei <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-sitaraman-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec

    -Ravi

---

From: Chandrasekar Ramachandran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 04:49:13 +0000

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2827/)

> From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 3:43 AM
> To: Chandrasekar Ramachandran <[email-masked]>; Raveendra Torvi
> <[email-masked]>; Sudharsana Venkataraman <[email-masked]>;
> Harish Sitaraman <[email-masked]>; Vishnu Pavan Beeram
> <[email-masked]>; Ina Minei <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-sitaraman-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec
>