Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 17:41:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Fast Reroute Procedures For Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-05-18

Abstract:
   Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) association signaling can be
   used to bind two unidirectional LSPs into an associated bidirectional
   LSP.  When an associated bidirectional LSP is co-routed, the reverse
   LSP follows the same path as its forward LSP.  This document
   describes Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures for both single-sided and
   double-sided provisioned associated bidirectional LSPs.  The FRR
   procedures are applicable to co-routed and non co-routed LSPs.  For
   co-routed LSPs, the FRR procedures can ensure that traffic flows on
   co-routed paths in the forward and reverse directions after a failure
   event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/