Subject: [Teas] CCDR scenarios, simulation and suggestions

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:33:17 +0800

Hi,All:

We have uploaded the draft about CCDR scenarios, simulation and suggestions
at https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-ccdr-00. 

Below is the brief introduction to it, wish to hear more valuable comments
on it. We will also prepare to introduce it at the coming IETF meeting in
Prague.

Abstract

   This document describes the scenarios, simulation and suggestions

   for the "Centrally Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)" architecture,

   which integrates the merit of traditional distributed protocols

   (IGP/BGP), and the power of centrally control technologies (PCE/SDN)

   to provide one feasible traffic engineering solution in various

   complex scenarios for the service provider.

   Traditional MPLS-TE solution is mainly used in static network

   planning scenario and is difficult to meet the QoS assurance

   requirements in real-time traffic network. With the emerge of SDN

   concept and related technologies, it is possible to simplify the

   complexity of distributed control protocol, utilize the global view

   of network condition, give more efficient solution for traffic

   engineering in various complex scenarios.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.