Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:32:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized Interface Switching Capability Descriptor - Switching Capability Specific Information
        Authors         : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic information structure for information
   carried in routing protocol Interface Switching Capability Descriptor
   (ISCD) Switching Capability Specific Information (SCSI) fields.  This
   "Generalized SCSI" can be used with routing protocols that define
   GMPLS ISCDs, and any specific technology.  This document does not
   modify any existing technology specific formats and is defined for
   use in conjunction with new GMPLS Switching Capability types.  The
   context for this document is Generalized MPLS, and the reader is
   expected to be familiar with the GMPLS architecture and associate
   protocol standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/