Subject: [Teas] Fwd: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:32:21 -0400

FYI (I was hoping this would be sent directly, but I guess not...)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on
draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label
Resent-Date: 	Tue, 23 May 2017 00:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
Resent-From: 	[email-masked]
Resent-To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 	Tue, 23 May 2017 07:55:33 +0000
From: 	Oscar González de Dios <[email-masked]>
To: 	Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram
<[email-masked]>, John E Drake <[email-masked]>, Gert Grammel
<[email-masked]>, Paweł Brzozowski <[email-masked]>,
Zafar Ali (zali) <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, Vishnu Beeram
<[email-masked]>, Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG
Chairs <[email-masked]>

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Best Regards,

Óscar 

*From:*Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, May 12, 2017 1:24 PM
*To:* Oscar de Dios; Igor Bryskin; John E Drake; Gert Grammel; Paweł
Brzozowski; Zafar Ali (zali)
*Cc:* Daniele Ceccarelli; Vishnu Beeram; Zhangxian (Xian)
*Subject:* Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on
draft-ietf-teas-network-assigned-upstream-label

Folks on the "To" list,

Please respond to this when you can. Let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

-Pavan

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario,
puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud
de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le
rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda
a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately
reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error
and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu
destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é
para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa
senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura,
utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em
virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro,
rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e
proceda a sua destruição