Subject: [Teas] TEAS Agenda requests for Prague

From: "Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:38:23 +0000

All,

It's time to get organized for Chicago.

The agenda is available, and so it's time to put together our WG agenda. We're meeting at 9:30 - 12:00 on Tuesday July 18th. This time around we are also hosting the joint Yang session, on Thursday afternoon; I'll send a separate mail about that.

Please send slot requests for the TEAS session to me and the Chairs by the end of the day on Monday, July 3rd (that's next week). Note that this is also the deadline for draft submission.

We'll need slides for presentation by Friday, July 14th so that we can get them ready to present over the weekend.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented should have a status update sent to the list by Friday, July 14th. Please also provide a summary slide by the same date.

Important dates you should be aware of:

2017-07-03 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2017-07-05 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-07 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2017-07-14 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00 local meeting time.
2017-07-16 - 2017-07-21: IETF 99 in Prague, Czech Republic
2017-08-11 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-09-04 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:09:29 +0800

Hi, Matt:

We want to apply one timeslot to introduction CCDR related scenario,
simulation and solution, the related information is below:

Presentation Title: CCDR(Centrally Control Dynamic Routing) Scenario,
Simulation and Suggestion.
Presenter: Aijun Wang(Remote)/Sun Qiong/Li Chen
Slot Required: 15 min
Related Draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-ccdr-00( will
upload before the deadline)

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
Network R&D and Operation Support Department
China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Matt Hartley (mhartley)
发送时间: 2017年6月28日 5:38
收件人: TEAS WG ([email-masked])
抄送: Matt Hartley (mhartley); [email-masked]
主题: [Teas] TEAS Agenda requests for Prague

All,

The agenda is available, and so it's time to put together our WG agenda.
We're meeting at 9:30 - 12:00 on Tuesday July 18th. This time around we are
also hosting the joint Yang session, on Thursday afternoon; I'll send a
separate mail about that.

Please send slot requests for the TEAS session to me and the Chairs by the
end of the day on Monday, July 3rd (that's next week). Note that this is
also the deadline for draft submission.

We'll need slides for presentation by Friday, July 14th so that we can get
them ready to present over the weekend.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented should have a status update sent
to the list by Friday, July 14th. Please also provide a summary slide by the
same date.

2017-07-03 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2017-07-05 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-07 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2017-07-14 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00
local meeting time.
2017-07-16 - 2017-07-21: IETF 99 in Prague, Czech Republic
2017-08-11 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59, upload
using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-09-04 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by UTC
23:59, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:52:24 +0000

Hi, Matt:

We request a slot for the following presentation: 

Presentation Title: Use Cases for SF Aware Topology Models
Simulation and Suggestion.
Presenter: Igor Bryskin, Huawei Technologies
Slot Required: 15 min
Related Draft:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model

Best Regards.

Igor Bryskin (and co-authors)

All,

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

---

From: Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:57:56 +0000

Hi, Matt:

Presentation Title: TE Topology and Tunnel Modeling for Transport Networks
Presenter: Igor Bryskin, Huawei Technologies
Slot Required: 15 min
Related Draft:  https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryskin-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-00.txt

Best Regards.

All,

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

---

From: Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:00:26 +0000

Sorry, correction:
Presentation Title: Use Cases for SF Aware Topology Models.

Igor

-----Original Message-----
From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Igor Bryskin
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:52 AM
To: 'Matt Hartley (mhartley)'; 'TEAS WG'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Teas] 答复: TEAS Agenda requests for Prague

Hi, Matt:

Best Regards.

All,

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan

---

From: Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:45:21 +0000

The PDF version of the document (with figures) could be found here:
https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-bryskin-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-00.pdf

Igor

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Bryskin 
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:58 AM
To: Igor Bryskin; 'Matt Hartley (mhartley)'; 'TEAS WG'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] 答复: TEAS Agenda requests for Prague

Hi, Matt:

Best Regards.

All,

Thanks

Matt/Lou/Pavan