Subject: [Teas] Prague Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:29:57 -0400

Folks, Hi!

Agenda for next week's TEAS WG Sessions:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/teas/

Session 1:
Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 0930 - 1200
Grand Hilton Ballroom

Session 2 [Joint WG YANG Session (TEAS/MPLS/PCE/CCAMP)]:
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 1330 - 1530
Congress Hall I

Please note that the TE-Topology/TE/RSVP Yang drafts have been slotted in
both the sessions. The intent is to cover TEAS specific modeling issues in
the Tuesday's session and to focus on items of generic interest in the
joint session (general modeling-issues, NMDA-compliance, guidance to
augmenting models from other WGs and so on).

All "YANG draft" presenters are expected to give an update on their
module's NMDA compatibility status (issues/plans).

Other logistics:

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.
The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/99/#99-tue-0930-teas
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/99/#99-thu-1330-teas

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by
Friday, July 14th. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda, we need the
presentation-slides sent out to us by Friday, July 14th.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou.