Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for RSVP-TE
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of RSVP (Resource Reservation Protocol) to establish
   Traffic-Engineered (TE) Label-Switched Paths (LSPs) for MPLS (Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching) and other technologies.

   The model defines a generic RSVP-TE module for signaling LSPs that is
   technology agnostic.  The generic RSVP-TE module is to be augmented
   by technology specific RSVP-TE modules that define technology
   specific data.  This document defines the augmentation for RSVP-TE
   MPLS LSPs model.

   This model covers data for the configuration, operational state,
   remote procedural calls, and event notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/