Subject: [Teas] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 21:00:00 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 2.1
  Is there a separate diversity identifier type called "IPv6 Client Initiated
  Identifier" as referenced in the following text

"When the diversity identifier type is set to "IPv6 Client Initiated
Identifier""

If there isn't such a DI Type, can you please fix this text.