Subject: [Teas] Suresh Krishnan's Discuss on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03: (with DISCUSS)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:11:59 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have a concern about error handling that should be pretty simple to fix.

* Section 3

The document needs to specify the error handling on the receiver when the
SCSI-TLV length is not a multiple of 4 octets. Are the following SCSI-TLVs
processed or is everything ignored? Is there an error message sent?