Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-zhang-teas-actn-yang in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:26:57 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-zhang-teas-actn-yang in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-teas-actn-yang/

Comment:
IPR Poll:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/8Ol3XufTSnmRovqurgVgDU1kCR0

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/MYuBaFUVXVz9lLo6rwoq8g65MsY

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Anz07cClxlSlZjdUGT7TclYz7U8

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/4kBgAOMTnbwWUtvVydCAIwcLpgI

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/dneHJ6uj2A0KPC8arIu2K0zNJDs

[email-masked]:

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/8FwDMyBubE_KdGOgofIcU02hJx0

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Tin89akRDSSJvL7b442W85I-W0I

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/EAjdfJg8hrijew0VZqr6zQtAghU

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/lBLB7-qNT9zJe6r-9h-8qNUVgLY

Missing:
[email-masked]