Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-03

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 17:07:53 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:27:42 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

-Qin
发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2017年10月7日 5:08
收件人: Zhuangyan (Yan); Qin Wu; Huaimo Chen; [email-masked]; Dhruv Dhody
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-03

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:40:54 +0000

My bad, I realize there was an IPR related to draft-zhuang-teas-scheduled-resources
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2893/

-Qin
发件人: Qin Wu
发送时间: 2017年10月9日 16:28
收件人: 'Vishnu Pavan Beeram'; Zhuangyan (Yan); Huaimo Chen; [email-masked]; Dhruv Dhody
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-03

-Qin
发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2017年10月7日 5:08
收件人: Zhuangyan (Yan); Qin Wu; Huaimo Chen; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody
抄送: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-03

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:30:56 +0000

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
The IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

Best Regards,
Huaimo

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan at gmail.com>
To: zhuangyan.zhuang at huawei.com, bill.wu at huawei.com, Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen at huawei.com>, afarrel at juniper.net, Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody at huawei.com>
Cc: "teas at ietf.org" <teas at ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 17:07:53 -0400
List-id: Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling working group discussion list <teas.ietf.org>
________________________________________
Authors, Contributors, WG,

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:08:17 +0530

Regards,
Dhruv

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:12:59 +0100

Apologies, apparently I missed this.

Adrian
 
From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: 06 October 2017 22:08
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Huaimo Chen; [email-masked]; Dhruv Dhody
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-03

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs