Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:53:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Egress Local Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Autumn Liu
                          Tarek Saad
                          Fengman Xu
                          Lu Huang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the egress
   node(s) of a Point-to-Point (P2P) or Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP)
   Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/