Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:15:50 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation/

Comment:
IPR Poll:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/4soVHvQJZD5ZY6w1yGsIf8ZQgcc

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/AYq8cmysKCTzRl4FDwBqiPpzs6A

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/h-qWVRJlfTO0FM0T5G9pDc6qxCg

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/vhPdyQlrFzgJYRZR5iH1sG6fC7M

[email-masked]:

[email-masked]:

[email-masked]:

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/eSdHZDNEGpjI0Qcjh54d9dP3K2s

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/OJMXUofiHvfz7xTEQyKXaYuDokI

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/had-QPVgOq5tlIIS3AUuauOVfjI

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/BgFcuefbXPuo3KgO3ScyUz2RoM0

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Eveoh_6DaST7MT_bnSV_rtfoJm4

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/bmGfMebHZ2vPoz-7b4Zmi--uFdY

[email-masked]:

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/llp3hjCMLZlxnUdgOLwj0qldrYU

[email-masked]:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/WkEbQXAz7KzDsZejenHP1ffesnY

Missing:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Anurag Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 07:41:49 -0700

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Anurag

> -----Original Message-----
> From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 11:16 PM
> To: [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: The TEAS WG has placed draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation
> in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"
>
>