Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 22:33:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang model for requesting Path Computation
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Yan Shi
                          Ricard Vilalta
                          Karthik Sethuraman
                          Michael Scharf
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   There are scenarios, typically in a hierarchical SDN context, in
   which an orchestrator may not have detailed information to be able
   to perform an end-to-end path computation and would need to request
   lower layer/domain controllers to calculate some (partial) feasible
   paths.

   Multiple protocol solutions can be used for communication between
   different controller hierarchical levels. This document assumes that
   the controllers are communicating using YANG-based protocols (e.g.,
   NETCONF or RESTCONF).

   This document describes some use cases where a path computation
   request, via YANG-based protocols (e.g., NETCONF or RESTCONF), can
   be needed.

   This document also proposes a yang model for a stateless RPC which
   complements the stateful solution defined in [TE-TUNNEL].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/