Subject: Re: [Teas] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:45:08 +0100

Hi Kathleen,

my apologies for the late
response - it
was difficult for me finding time in the last weeks to address
the IESG review comments.

We are still in the process of addressing the SecDir review
comments. We will put you in cc when we will send the reply to
Ben.

Thanks,

Dieter and co-authors

On 30.08.2017 22:11, Kathleen Moriarty
wrote:

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the SecDir review, but don't see a response so I am bringing attention to it here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/secdir/pLKMfe4j8dPeNdEgWYu3SAnC-rs