Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 22:48:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering provides support
   for the communication of exclusion information during label switched
   path (LSP) setup. This document specifies two new diversity
   subobjects for the RSVP eXclude Route Object (XRO) and the Explicit
   Exclusion Route Subobject (EXRS). Three different mechanisms are
   defined to accomplish LSP diversity in the provider or core network:
   the signaled diversity type indicates whether diversity is based on
   client, path computation engine (PCE), or network assigned
   identifiers.
   The solution described in this document is based on the assumption
   that LSPs are requested sequentially, i.e., the time period between
   the LSP setup requests for the two LSPs may be relatively long (in
   the order of days, weeks, months). Re-routing the LSP that was
   established first and may have existed for some time is not
   considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:06:19 +0100

Hi all,

we just submitted a new revision of draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity
that resolves IESG directorate review comments.

All changes are editorial.

Comment resolution from two reviewers are still pending and a -10
version will be submitted in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

Dieter and co-authors

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-09.txt

Date:

Sun, 12 Nov 2017 22:48:57 -0800

From:

[email-masked]

Reply-To:

[email-masked]

To:

[email-masked]

CC:

[email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt