Subject: [Teep] Webinar Series

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:36:22 +0200

Hi all,

at the last TEEP BOF in Chicago we noticed that not all participants
were familiar with the concept of Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs).

In discussion with the BOF chairs, the ADs, and the BOF presenters we
have therefore decided to schedule a few webinars to offer background
information for those who are interested.

The following three webinars are anticipated at this point in time:

 * Global Platform / TEE Overview
 * Deep dive on ARM TEEs
 * Deep dive on Intel TEEs

The first talk should provide you some background of what GlobalPlatform
has been doing and their views on the TEE architecture.

The ARM/Intel extend what was explained during the BOF itself. This will
explain why standardization of a software update protocol makes sense
for certain types of TEEs.

Mails for each of those webinars will follow.

Ciao
Hannes