Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10.txt> (TLS encryption for RADIUS) to Experimental RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:42:50 -0500

Last call ends today, but if anybody has any concerns please let me know.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10.txt> (TLS encryption 
for RADIUS) to Experimental RFC
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:16:38 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'TLS encryption for RADIUS'
   <draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
    RADIUS protocol when transmitted over TCP.  This enables dynamic
    trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radsec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radsec/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce