Subject: [TLS] Stapling with several OCSP responses

From: Philipp Guehring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:54:51 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to have a server send several OCSP responses (for
intermediate certificates + end certificate) in one TLS-stapling ?
If not, would it be possible to add that for the next TLS version?
>From my point of view, OCSP stapling solves a number of problems
(latency for dedicated OCSP requests by browsers, privacy issue of OCSP
requests, scalability for OCSP(/CRL) servers), but if it does not work
for Sub-CAs, then it we cannot solve those problems.

Best regards,
Philipp Gühring

---

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 01:00:22 +0100

> for Sub-CAs, then it we cannot solve those problems.

Not at present.

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp/>

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 23 69 32 60              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************