Subject: [TLS] Revised agenda for IETF 84

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 05:38:51 +0000

A revised agenda is posted (and copied below).  We have a very full agenda.  I'm looking for a note taker and Jabber scribe so we can skip the usual silence and inevitable arm twisting part at the beginning of the meeting, volunteers?  Also please send me any presentations you have as soon as possible.  

Thanks,

Joe

IETF-84 TLS Meeting
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 1030-1130
----------------------------------
1. Note Well, Agenda, Note Takers, Blue sheets (1 Min)
2. Out-of-band public key validation (20 Min) - Wouters
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-04
3. Cached Info (10 Min) - Tschofenig
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-12
4. Certificate Status Extension (2 Min) - Pettersen/Chairs
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01
5. Version Rollback (15 min) - Pettersen/Rescorla/Langley
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-pettersen-tls-version-rollback-removal-00.txt
6. Dragonfly/TLS-PWD update (2 Min) - Harkins
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-harkins-tls-pwd-02.txt
7. TLS Proxy - Nir (10 Min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-tls-proxy-server-01

---

From: "Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:37:20 +0000

Joe,

I'll be there and can take notes if needed, 

- max

On Jul 25, 2012, at 11:38 PM, Joseph Salowey (jsalowey) wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls