Subject: [TLS] IANA Considerations Section for draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc

From: Don Sturek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:50:03 -0700

Here is a link to the latest draft:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc/

In the latest draft, the IANA Considerations section states that IANA has
assigned values for the Ciphersuites in Section 2, though section 2 lists
the values as TBD.

We are using this draft and the Ciphersuites identified in Section 2 do not
have assigned values.

It would be worthwhile to have the draft updated to note the need in IANA
assigned numbers for the Ciphersuites.

Don Sturek

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:13:30 -0400

On 7/16/12 1:50 PM, Don Sturek wrote:
> In the latest draft, the IANA Considerations section states that IANA
> has assigned values for the Ciphersuites in Section 2, though section 2
> lists the values as TBD.
>
> We are using this draft and the Ciphersuites identified in Section 2 do
> not have assigned values.
>
> It would be worthwhile to have the draft updated to note the need in
> IANA assigned numbers for the Ciphersuites.
>
> Don Sturek

Don,

There's a couple of more steps before IANA registers the #s ;) I'll 
circle back with the authors to make sure all the outstanding issues are 
addressed.

spt