Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 07:07:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   multiple certificate status methods.  Also defined is a new method
   that a server can use to provide status information (i.e., based on
   the Online Certificate Status Protocol and Server-Based Certificate
   Validation Protocol) not just about the server's own certificate, but
   also the status of intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:19:26 +0200

Hi,

The main change in this version is the addition of an SCVP based status  
method.

Could readers that are familiar with SCVP please review those parts of the  
document?

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:07:55 +0200, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 23 69 32 60              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************