Subject: [TLS] adopted: draft-davidben-tls-grease

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 08:59:33 -0500

I appears that we’ve got enough consensus/interest to adopt draft-davidben-tls-grease based on this thread:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tls/NnNMMRygtXzPXMg3d6WlSBrsZ7w

David,

Please submit draft-ietf-tls-grease at your earliest convenience.  I’ll set up a tlswg repo in just a sec.

Thanks! 

J&S

---

From: David Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 22:16:05 +0000

Done. Let me know if I did any of that incorrectly.

(Sorry about the delay. I've been some combination of suffering from a
cold, on vacation, or at conferences for the past month---usually more than
one at a time!)

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 8:59 AM Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:

I appears that we’ve got enough consensus/interest to adopt
draft-davidben-tls-grease based on this thread:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tls/NnNMMRygtXzPXMg3d6WlSBrsZ7w

David,

Please submit draft-ietf-tls-grease at your earliest convenience.  I’ll set
up a tlswg repo in just a sec.

Thanks!

J&S
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls