Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 03:42:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Versions 1.2 and Earlier
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes key exchange algorithms based on Elliptic
   Curve Cryptography (ECC) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol.  In particular, it specifies the use of Ephemeral Elliptic
   Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) key agreement in a TLS handshake and the
   use of Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and Edwards
   Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) as authentication mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:10:47 -0500

I’m about hit the button to forward this to Stephen.  After Stephen’s AD review there will be two IETF LCs, one for this draft and one to uplift RFC 5289 from informational to standards track.

spt 

> On Feb 16, 2017, at 06:42, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt