Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Last Call: Uplifting RFC5289 from informational to proposed standard

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:00:29 +0000

FYI,
S.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Last Call: Uplifting RFC5289 from informational to proposed
standard
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:53:27 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual participant to make
the following status changes:

- RFC5289 from Informational to Proposed Standard
    (TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois
Counter Mode (GCM))

The supporting document for this request can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-uplifting-rfc5289-to-ps/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected document can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5289/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-uplifting-rfc5289-to-ps/ballot/