Subject: [TLS] PRs for review

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:09:16 -0700

Hi folks,

As discussed in the meeting, and with an assist from MT, I've prepared
two small PRs:

* An extension by the client to negotiated post-handshake client auth:
https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec/pull/933

* Explicitly describing how RFC 7250 Raw Public Keys work with TLS
1.3 and removing extensions which no longer work from the table.
https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec/pull/932

Target merge date: Thursday.

-Ekr

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 20:29:53 +0300

> https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec/pull/932

The things that seem missing:

- Specifying that OpenPGP type MUST NOT be used in TLS 1.3 (client
  MAY advertise if it supports TLS 1.2, server MUST NOT select).
- Correcting client_certificate_type to be CR,CERT (and not CH,EE).
  This becomes practicularly relevant if any new certificate type
  is ever defined.

-Ilari

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:58:55 -0700

>   MAY advertise if it supports TLS 1.2, server MUST NOT select).

Thanks. Good catch.

>   This becomes practicularly relevant if any new certificate type

Thanks!

-Ekr

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:42:32 -0400

> On Apr 4, 2017, at 13:09, Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> and removing extensions which no longer work from the table.

I’ll make sure to add these to the “orphaned” list of registries in draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates.

spt

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:18:51 -0700

Merged