Subject: [Tools-discuss] nits and diffs for I-D to RFC transition

From: Schendel Jens Com Berlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:38:45 +0200

Hi all,

the diff pages are very helpful. However, I wonder if there is also a diff available for the transition from I-D to RFC, e.g. draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-06.txt -> RFC4006. Did I miss the right page?

Regards, Jens 

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:20:34 +0200

Hi Jens,

on 2005-09-13 17:38 Schendel Jens Com Berlin said the following:
> Hi all,
> 
> the diff pages are very helpful. However, I wonder if there is also a
> diff available for the transition from I-D to RFC, e.g.
> draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-06.txt -> RFC4006. Did I miss the right
> page?

No, that feature isn't there, but it's a good idea.  Let me see think
about how to fix that in a simple manner.

It should be straightforward when we have the general event notification
in place, but if I see an easy way to do it before then I'll put it in.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:17:40 +0200

Hi Again,

    The script changes to take care of this is in place, and should
have pulled in the relevant RFCs and generated the diffs in 30 minutes
or so on the primary server.  Within the hour, the scripts should also
be updated on the secondary and doing the same there.

I'm not doing nits for the RFCs - not all the ID-checklist requirements
are applicable for RFCs, so it's not really appropriate to run idnits
on them.

	Henrik