Subject: [Tools-discuss] Bibliography of I-Ds and RFCs for LaTeX

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:49:30 +0200

Hi all:

Some time ago I created a bibliography of Internet-Drafts and RFCs in 
the .bib format used by BibTeX for LaTeX. These files allow to easily 
cite an RFC or I-D in a LaTeX document without the burden of typing the 
title, authors, date, etc.

I created some TCL scripts that download the latest source of the I-D 
and RFC indexes and creates the corresponding BibTeX files. I also did 
the same for 3GPP specifications, since I had to cite a few of them. I 
did these scripts for my own benefit, since I was writing a book in 
LaTeX where I cite quite many hundreds of RFCs (and drafts as well).

Recently I have received requests from people interested in getting the 
bibliography files, and I have made them available in the following web 
page:

http://ea1dof.googlepages.com/bibtex

The same people have also suggested to disseminate the information 
through the tools.ietf.org web site, so I here I am informing you of the 
existence of these BibTeX files, although it is not totally related to 
authoring RFCs unless the author uses LaTeX.

So, if you consider this of general interest, you can link to the web 
page where I am storing the files. If you need further information, do 
not hesitate to come back to me.

Cheers,

        Miguel Garcia
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss