Subject: [Tools-discuss] bof jabber rooms

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:01:12 -0400

Is it deliberate that the agenda at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/71  
doesn't have links to BoF jabber rooms?  C.f. IDN BoF.

--aaron
_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:29:10 -0400

Hi Aaron,

> doesn't have links to BoF jabber rooms?  C.f. IDN BoF.

No, that's a bug :-)

I'll see what I can do.  I think the mechanism I used to tease out
the jabber room information for BOFs have broken with the transition
to the new secretariat.  There was never a well-defined procedure for
the setup and naming of those...

	Henrik

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:44:38 -0400

On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:29 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

>> Is it deliberate that the agenda at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/ 
>> 71  doesn't have links to BoF jabber rooms?  C.f. IDN BoF.
>
> No, that's a bug :-)
>

Ah, well the plot thickens in the case of IDN which is both the name  
of a bof and a working group.  The agenda page shows the BoF agenda  
but labels it a 'Concluded WG' and points to the closed wg's charter.   
Dunno how you handle this ambiguity....

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/idn/agenda?item=agenda71.html

--aaron

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:30:27 -0400

Ouch.  Ouch.  Name collision.  I don't even want to work around this,
I want to discover how to prevent it from happening again.  Gumph.

I'll try to look into that.

	Henrik