Subject: [Tools-discuss] trac database locked

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:24:39 +1100

trying to log into trac, I get:

> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/python-support/ 
> python2.4/trac/web/main.py", line 406, in dispatch_request  
> dispatcher.dispatch(req) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/ 
> trac/web/main.py", line 237, in dispatch resp =  
> chosen_handler.process_request(req) File "/var/lib/python-support/ 
> python2.4/trac/web/auth.py", line 100, in process_request  
> self._do_login(req) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/trac/web/ 
> auth.py", line 141, in _do_login db.commit() OperationalError:  
> database is locked

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:56:23 +0100

Hi Mark,

>> auth.py", line 141, in _do_login db.commit() OperationalError:  

I see one failure on tools.ietf.org for /wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/50,
and one oher at about the same time for another (non-httpbis) URL.

I can't reproduce this myself now though; but I'm looking at other log
files to try to find time coincidental stuff.

Could you try again and see if the result is the same, please?

	Henrik

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:18:07 +1100

Works now -- thanks.

On 26/03/2008, at 2:56 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

>>> self._do_login(req) File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.4/trac/ 
>>> web/ auth.py", line 141, in _do_login db.commit()  
>>> OperationalError:  database is locked
>