Subject: [Tools-discuss] minor problem with dhc WG issues tracker

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:09:19 -0400

It seems the dhc WG issues tracker sends announcements to  
[email-masked], while the official mailing list for the dhc WG is [email-masked] 
.

Is there a configuration knob I can use to fix that issue?

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:36:03 +0200

Hi Ralph,

> Is there a configuration knob I can use to fix that issue?

Oops.  Fixed.  (No, the notification settings aren't part of the online
admin interface, yet.  Hopefully soon.)

	Henrik

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:51:22 -0400

Thanks, Henrik!  Works fine now...

- Ralph