Subject: [Tools-discuss] i-d submission tool bug report

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:09:13 +0200

(Bcc to ietf-action)

I would like to report a problem. A draft that has a long list of 
"Updates: " RFCs in the header will fail the metadata recognition 
process. Using XML2RFC, this works:

<rfc ipr="full3978" docName="draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05" 
category="std" 
updates="826,951,1044,1329,2131,2132,2176,2225,2834,2835,3315,4338,4361,4701">

this does not:

<rfc ipr="full3978" docName="draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05" 
category="std" updates="826, 951, 1044, 1329, 2131, 2132, 2176, 2225, 
2834, 2835, 3315, 4338, 4361, 4701">

That is, a header like this is not found well-formed, and the system 
complains about a missing date:

Network Working Group                                           J. Arkko
Internet-Draft                                                  Ericsson
Updates: 826, 951, 1044, 1329,                              C. Pignataro
2131, 2132, 2176, 2225, 2834,                              Cisco Systems
2835, 3315, 4338, 4361, 4701                            December 2, 2008
(if approved)
Intended status: Standards Track
Expires: June 5, 2009

  IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
                     draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05

Status of this Memo

....

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss