Subject: [Tools-discuss] tools page agenda update

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:15:55 -0400

Hi,

The current tools version of the agenda includes links to the audio
feeds. These links are no longer useful once the meeting has
completed.

Could the agenda tools be updated to change the agenda link from the
live audio stream to the appropriate archived audio stream after the
meeting finishes?

Some chairs have started adding URLs to the appropriate stream in
their submitted minutes - including the time offset into the archived
stream. Would it be possible to set up a wiki or something for the
chairs to use to record that information, and then to use that info to
improve the link to the audio archive from the session proceedings?

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:16:35 +0100

Hi David,

> feeds. These links are no longer useful once the meeting has

Agreed.

> live audio stream to the appropriate archived audio stream after the

I've looked at this, but the task is non-trivial, because the naming
of the archived streams aren't sufficiently regular that they can
easily be mapped to the agenda :-(

> improve the link to the audio archive from the session proceedings?

Hmm.  Interesting idea.  Setting up a wiki is trivial; how it should
be used for this is not completely obvious; it would need some direction.

Thoughts?

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:31:02 -0400

I recommend copying joel jaegli on the discussion since he understand
the audio recording process.
I have copied him on this message so he can read the thread.

dbh 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henrik Levkowetz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:17 AM
> To: David Harrington
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] tools page agenda update
> 
> Hi David,
>