Subject: [Tools-discuss] Question on reference file generation

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:43:08 -0800

I'm increasingly finding that I can't compile xml2rfc files on my laptop but can do so if I upload them to xml.resource.org. The issue seems to be one of supporting file naming and generation. It used to be that we could depend on the generation of files with names like

reference.I-D.baker-ietf-core.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-01.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-02.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-05.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-06.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-07.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-08.xml
reference.I-D.draft-baker-ietf-core-09.xml

and if include the I-D.baker-ietf-core I am sure to get the most recent one (which is interesting; that draft is now at -11 and several versions aren't there; hmm); now, the summary link isn't there:

reference.I-D.draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-01.xml
reference.I-D.draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-02.xml
reference.I-D.draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-03.xml
reference.I-D.draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-04.xml
reference.I-D.draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-07.xml

Am I downloading files from the wrong place?

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:27:39 -0600

I got a private response that said "works for me". OK, so I deleted my entire database and re-downloaded it. They're all there.

Hmm. I've got a few more questions, but I'll do the debugging separately.

On Nov 28, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Fred Baker wrote:

_______________________________________________

Tools-discuss mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss