Subject: [Tools-discuss] Error with diff tool

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:08:52 +0800

When I try to go to 
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-04.txt>, I 
get the following error:

        /An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation.
        An error report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error
        isn't fixed within 48 hours, please contact the web page author
        directly. /

" % (timestr(filetime(cachename)), timestr(dirtime("."))) 448 # if not 
cachefile: include = filename = 
'/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht' /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in 
include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht') 219 
220 if string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 221 exec code in execglobals, 
execlocals 222 else: 223 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code 
= ' # -*- html -*-\nimport re, os, time, string, sta...e2))\n 
#os.unlink(uploadname)\n sys.exit(0)\n\n' global execglobals = 
{'__builtins__': , 'args': {'url2': 
'draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-04.txt'}, 'basename': , 'cookie': , 
'dirname': , 'env': {'REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING': 
'url2=draft-ietf-sipco...CODING': 'gzip,deflate', 'PATH_INFO': 
'/rfcdiff'}, 'escape': >, 'filetext': , 'filetime': , 'form': 
FieldStorage(None, None, [MiniFieldStorage('url2', 
'draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-04.txt')]), ...} execlocals = {'Tool': 
'Rfcdiff', '__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-1', 'datenow': '09 Nov 
2010 01:08 GMT', 'debuginfo': '', 'filebase': 'rfcdiff', 'filedate': , 
'fileext': '.pyht', 'filename': 
'/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht', 'filename1': None, 
'filename2': None, ...} /home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/ in () : 
[Errno 28] No space left on device __class__ = __delattr__ = __dict__ = 
{} __doc__ = 'I/O operation failed.' __format__ = __getattribute__ = 
__getitem__ = __getslice__ = __hash__ = __init__ = __new__ = __reduce__ 
= __reduce_ex__ = __repr__ = __setattr__ = __setstate__ = __sizeof__ = 
__str__ = __subclasshook__ = __unicode__ = args = (28, 'No space left on 
device') errno = 28 filename = None message = '' strerror = 'No space 
left on device' The above is a description of an error in a Python 
program. Here is the original traceback: Traceback (most recent call 
last): File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 446, in include(filename) File 
"/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 221, in include exec code in execglobals, 
execlocals File "", line 126, in IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on 
device -->

/a

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:47:17 -0500

The pertinent words are "No space left on device".

Henrik?

     Tony

On 11/8/2010 8:08 PM, Adam Roach wrote:
> When I try to go to 
> <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-04.txt>, 
> I get the following error:
>
>
>         isn't fixed within 48 hours, please contact the web page
>         author directly. /
>
> '/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht' /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py 
> in include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht') 
> 219 220 if string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 221 exec code in execglobals, 
> execlocals 222 else: 223 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) 
> code = ' # -*- html -*-\nimport re, os, time, string, sta...e2))\n 
> 'filename2': None, ...} /home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/ in () 
> : [Errno 28] No space left on device __class__ = __delattr__ = 
> __dict__ = {} __doc__ = 'I/O operation failed.' __format__ = 
> __getattribute__ = __getitem__ = __getslice__ = __hash__ = __init__ = 
> __new__ = __reduce__ = __reduce_ex__ = __repr__ = __setattr__ = 
> __setstate__ = __sizeof__ = __str__ = __subclasshook__ = __unicode__ = 
> args = (28, 'No space left on device') errno = 28 filename = None 
> message = '' strerror = 'No space left on device' The above is a 
> description of an error in a Python program. Here is the original 
> traceback: Traceback (most recent call last): File 
> "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 446, in include(filename) File 
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss