Subject: [Tools-discuss] xml2rfc format: breaking up hangText

From: "Aamer Akhter (aakhter)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 02:38:21 -0600

Folks,

It's my first time using the xml format-- and I'm finding it
surprisingly nice. It keeps the focus on the middle matter and less on
process type things.

I'm running into a formatting issue with a draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-akhter-ipfix-perfmon-01.txt

If you look at section 4.1.1, (calculation method) it is a big block of
text that while indented, should be broken down into paragraphs. The
reason why, is I don't know how to  break in the XML format. Here is
what I have right now.

<t hangText="Calculation Method:">This metric requires that each
              IP packet be individually marked with a monotonically
             ..... </t>

So, how do I break up a hanging text into multiple paragraphs while
maintaining the hanging indent?

Regards,
aa