Subject: [Tools-discuss] URI for "current" meeting agenda

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:30:22 +0800

If you haven't looked at the new agenda display at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.htmlI>, take
a few minutes to play with it.

Try, for example:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.html#RAI>

Would anyone (besides me) find it useful to add a URL that looked something like:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/current/agenda.html#RAI>
and have the tracker map that to a reasonable meeting number for whatever today
happens to be?

Further, would anyone find it useful to have something that payed attention to
wallclock time - a URL that looked like
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/now/agenda.html#RAI>
perhaps, that showed whatever WG sessions/agendas were in session
at the time the URL was accessed?

RjS

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:51:57 +0800

> and have the tracker map that to a reasonable meeting number for whatever today

Check out https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda.html#RAI

/a

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:57:25 +0800

Way cool!

Is the second half also solved already?

RjS

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:01:42 +0800

You mean:

> [W]ould anyone find it useful to have something that payed attention to

No, we can't do that yet. You need to know the meeting timezone to do 
that. And, while the data model has a timezone field, it doesn't appear 
to have ever been populated. If you access it right now, it returns "None."

/a