Subject: [Tools-discuss] IETF 111 Meetecho quirks

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:49:41 -0400

Greetings,

These observations come from after chairing the IETF 111 IDR session.
In general, Meetecho continues to improve.  Please consider these minor bug
reports.

- Whole screen sharing on a Mac (Big Sur) running Firefox 89.0.2 doesn't
  fully handle screen refreshes when changing displayed PDF slides from the
  browser.
- After being pointed to the newer feature to display converted slides from
  the meetings materials, two of our posted slide decks to the meetings
  materials were not available for conversion.  These were:
  + 04-BGP MPLS-namespaces: Improve Scaling and Convergence in Seamless-MPLS
    networks
  + 05-Generic Metric for the AIGP attribute
- The new converted materials, when presented from meetecho, work smoothly.
  However, an incoming chat or hand-raise will cover the UI element for
  accessing the next slides.

-- Jeff