Subject: [Tools-discuss] How Meetecho sorts the participant list

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:37:51 -0500

The participant list in Meetecho currently intermixes "Participants"
(who are coming through Meetecho) and "Jabber Users" (who are in the
jabber room but are not on Meetecho).  What I'd like to see is that
they sort the attendance list so that "Participants" show up above all
the "Jabber Users".  It's annoying, when I'm looking for who is on a
call, to have to sift through the list by eye to see who is in as
"Participant", as we often have a lot of people who just automatically
join the WG jabber room as part of their jabber client login, but
they're not actually attending the meeting at hand.

Barry

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 11:04:44 -0500

> the "Jabber Users".  It's annoying, when I'm looking for who is on a

I agree that it would be good to have that sort option.

I'd also like to have a MRU sort option so that whomever has spoken recently
bubbles to the top.

    > they're not actually attending the meeting at hand.

to my Meetecho login, and therefore just show up once, also solving some of
the annoyance.

(And who is "half-shot", I wonder)

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide