Subject: [Tools-discuss] Tools team meeting to coordinate future workshops

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 10:52:10 -0600

All -

The tools team will be meeting soon to prioritize, refine, and start 
scheduling the next set of workshops.

Anyone can attend. The doodle for the session is at 
https://doodle.com/poll/39ygusrk9wmdcx97. I plan to chose the date early 
next week.

We will be working with what's at 
https://github.com/ietf-tools/tools-workshops.

Proposals for other workshops, refinements to the suggested workshops, 
and other comments are welcome. PRs are encouraged.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:11:05 -0600

This meeting will be Thursday 3Mar at 2000 UTC. See 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2022-tools-03/session/tools 
for coordinates and ics.

RjS

On 2/17/22 10:52 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> https://doodle.com/poll/39ygusrk9wmdcx97. I plan to chose the date 
> early next week.
>