Subject: [Txauth] Response to Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

From: Vijay IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:52:45 +0530

Hi All,

I recently subscribed to the TxAuth WG mailing list after the  Call for
charter consensus was posted. Therefore I am unable to reply to it directly
(as far as my knowledge of Mailman goes) because I don't have it in my
inbox. Apologies if this creates a new thread but I have been advised that
it is okay to do so.

My response to the consensus call is as below.

1.  Do you support the charter text provided at the end of this email?  Or
> do you have major objections, blocking concerns or feedback (if so please
> elaborate)?

Yes.

> 2.  Are you willing to author or participate in the development of the
> drafts of this WG?

Yes

> 3.  Are you willing to help review the drafts of this WG?

Yes

> 4.  Are you interested in implementing drafts of this WG?

Yes
---

Brief aside:

My interest in this WG arises from my core belief that *consent* should be
transactional with an expires header. And that the Internet identity layer
(which OIDC claims to be) is fundamentally broken.

So when I read the charter it gave me hope and encouraged me to join this
list. I think this is a timely initiative and I will be happy to contribute
in any manner the WG finds suitable.

Thanks and regards!

Vijay