Subject: Re: [Txauth] Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

From: Tobias Looker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 10:44:02 +1300

Yes to all questions.

Thanks,
 <https://mattr.global>
*Tobias Looker*
Mattr
+64 (0) 27 378 0461
[email-masked]
 <https://mattr.global> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattrglobal> 
<https://twitter.com/mattrglobal> 
<https://github.com/mattrglobal>
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

-- 
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are 
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me 
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this 
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that 
this communication does not designate an information system for the 
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

---

From: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 22:49:46 +0000

Yes to all questions.

Many thanks to Justin for kickstarting this process, and to everyone who has commented or contributed to the charter. Hopefully I’ll see you all (virtually, now) in a couple weeks! :D

–
Annabelle Backman (she/her)
AWS Identity
https://aws.amazon.com/identity/

From: Txauth <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tobias Looker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 2:45 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL][Txauth] Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

Yes to all questions.

Thanks,
[Mattr website]<https://mattr.global/>

Tobias Looker

Mattr

+64 (0) 27 378 0461
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[Mattr website]<https://mattr.global/>

[Mattr on LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattrglobal>

[Mattr on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/mattrglobal>

[Mattr on Github]<https://github.com/mattrglobal>

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.