Subject: [Txauth] Fwd: logs for decido poll?

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 14:13:06 -0700

Below is the email I received back from the poll developer. The votes are
attached.

In the charter consensus 25 people had cast a vote, in the "transactional"
consensus email, there were 10 -- both of those after a couple of days.

After one day, "70" people had voted.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paolo Ferdinando Bongiovanni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: logs for decido poll?
To: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>

Dear Dirk,

Thanks for using Decido, and we’re sorry if your poll has been gamed.

Unfortunately the strengths of Decido, anonymity and public shared url,
means that people taking part to the poll may game the system by voting
multiple times on different browsers. We can’t rule out a bug on our side,
but it does seem like someone liked a specific option a lot.

Please find attached a log of all the votes cast for your poll.

If you would like us to delete a number of spurious looking votes we can do
that via the backend, but we won’t be sure if we are also deleting some
genuine votes. The most suspicious entries are the votes with only one
options selected and the maximum number of dots allocated to it.

We will release a version of Decido in the next couple of months that will
enable pollsters to allow only one vote for each person they invite to the
poll, albeit it’s too late for this poll now.

--

Kind regards,

Paolo F. Bongiovanni

Mindiply Ltd

+44 7756 265 390

https://mindiply.com

*From: *Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Wednesday, 13 May 2020 at 18:07
*To: *"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *logs for decido poll?

Hello

I suspect people have gamed my poll.

https://mindiply.com/products/decido/decisions/znxVEip81xOUjA

Is it possible to get a log or other dump of votes and when?

Thanks!

/Dick