Subject: [Txauth] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-gnap-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 04:14:41 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-gnap-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-gnap/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Should it be HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 instead of HTTP2 and HTTP3?

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:38:13 +0000

Hi!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: iesg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Robert Wilton via Datatracker
> Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:15 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-gnap-00-01: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> 

Good catch.  Fixed in 00-02.

Regards,
Roman