Subject: [Txauth] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12.txt

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:18:38 -0700

I have updated the XAuth authorizations request and response to be either
singular or plural.

I also updated my implementation https://github.com/dickhardt/XAuth-poc

Checking if it is a valid request is easier, as "authorization" and
"authorizations" are not mutually exclusive, and I think it cleans up the
protocol specification.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 2:16 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12.txt
To: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dick Hardt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hardt-xauth-protocol
Revision:       12
Title:          The Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
Document date:  2020-07-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          38
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-12

Abstract:
   Client software often desires resources or identity claims that are
   independent of the client.  This protocol allows a user and/or
   resource owner to delegate resource authorization and/or release of
   identity claims to a server.  Client software can then request access
   to resources and/or identity claims by calling the server.  The
   server acquires consent and authorization from the user and/or
   resource owner if required, and then returns to the client software
   the authorization and identity claims that were approved.  This
   protocol may be extended to support alternative authorizations,
   claims, interactions, and client authentication mechanisms.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

ᐧ