Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 02:33:10 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-3/💬53)
  3 issues created:
  - Identify editor's notes that are just comments (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/128 
  - Stable URL for “Display of a Short User Code” (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/123 
  - Group interaction mode flags (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 

  21 issues received 53 new comments:
  - #128 Identify editor's notes that are just comments (6 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/128 
  - #123 Stable URL for “Display of a Short User Code” (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/123 
  - #122 Group interaction mode flags (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 
  - #121 Redirect to an Arbitrary Shortened URL (5 by aaronpk, davidgtonge, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/121 
  - #118 RS www-authenticate response (3 by davidgtonge, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/118 
  - #111 Key redundancy in DPoP method (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/111 
  - #109 Modification of content type by attached JWS signature method (3 by davidgtonge, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/109 
  - #86 Default polling wait time (3 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/86 
  - #68 Syntax for single and multiple access tokens (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/68 
  - #67 Continuation API artifact structure (4 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/67 
  - #62 Referencing an existing grant request (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/62 
  - #48 Logo by value (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/48 
  - #42 Use of identifiers as communication channels (3 by aaronpk, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/42 
  - #39 Token flags (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/39 
  - #36 Requesting resources by reference (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/36 
  - #32 Names for Roles (3 by fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/32 
  - #29 Terminology (6 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 
  - #21 The App Option (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/21 
  - #8 Terminology: Key (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/8 
  - #6 Polymorphism (5 by davidgtonge, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 
  - #5 Is it `cert#256` or `cert#S256`? The document has both, and I suppose one is a typo. (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/5 

  3 issues closed:
  - Is it `cert#256` or `cert#S256`? The document has both, and I suppose one is a typo. https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/5 
  - Terminology: Key https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/8 
  - Names for Roles https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/32 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-5/💬0)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Make access token mandatory for continuation API calls. (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/129 
  - Changelog 02 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/127 
  - minor typo fixes (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/126 
  - rephrase to "GNAP" instead of "GNAP protocol" (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/125 
  - added type markers for protocol elements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/124 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Changelog 02
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/127 
  - rephrase to "GNAP" instead of "GNAP protocol"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/125 
  - minor typo fixes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/126 
  - added type markers for protocol elements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/124 
  - Minor cleanup, fix dangling statement.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/120 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol