Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 02:32:50 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+91/-1/💬27)
  91 issues created:
  - Redirect to an Arbitrary Shortened URL (by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/121 
  - RS www-authenticate response (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/118 
  - RS-registered resource reference handle arity (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/117 
  - RS Token derivation (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/116 
  - Token Introspection (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/115 
  - Resource Server Section (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/114 
  - Applicability of OAuth PoP (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/113 
  - Use of OAuth PoP without access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/112 
  - Key redundancy in DPoP method (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/111 
  - Validation of MTLS signature method (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/110 
  - Modification of content type by attached JWS signature method (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/109 
  - Fragility of JOSE-based signature methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/108 
  - Detached-JWS header (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/107 
  - JWS Headers for JOSE-based signature methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/106 
  - Rotation of bound client keys (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/105 
  - Token presentation headers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/104 
  - Rotating the token's bound key (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/103 
  - Require inclusion of token management URI in rotation response (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/102 
  - Invalidating previous access tokens during rotation (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/101 
  - HTTP PUT vs POST for rotating access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/100 
  - Updating and reading access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/99 
  - Reading the state of a request (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/98 
  - Interaction requests as one-time-use (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/97 
  - Revoking existing access tokens on modification (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/96 
  - Inclusion of post-interaction items in a modification (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/95 
  - Exclusion of "client" field in a modification (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/94 
  - Inclusion of the "user" field in a modification (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/93 
  - Enforcing modification of a request (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/92 
  - Communicating User State During Pending Interaction (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/91 
  - Contents of follow-in continue response (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/90 
  - Multi-step interaction methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/89 
  - Combining post-interaction updates (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/88 
  - Rotation of continuation access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/87 
  - Default polling wait time (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/86 
  - Key rotation within continuation (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/85 
  - Use of hash with unique callback URL (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/84 
  - Additional post-interaction protocols (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/83 
  - Application communication with back-end (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/82 
  - Interaction considerations (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/81 
  - Response Extensions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/80 
  - Error responses (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/79 
  - Dynamic RC instance management (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/78 
  - Dynamic RC instance registration (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/77 
  - Expandng dynamic reference handles (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/76 
  - Scope of subject identifiers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/75 
  - Privacy considerations of returned user information (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/74 
  - Post interaction callback nonce (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/73 
  - Separation of AS into delegation and interaction (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/72 
  - Expand the application launch response (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/71 
  - Uniqueness of Token Management URIs (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/70 
  - Directed access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/69 
  - Syntax for single and multiple access tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/68 
  - Continuation API artifact structure (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/67 
  - Continuation access token use outside of continuation requests (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/66 
  - Guidance for Grant Request Extensions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/65 
  - Including OpenID Connect claims (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/64 
  - Splitting the "claims" request (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/63 
  - Referencing an existing grant request (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/62 
  - Provide guidance for defining new interactions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/61 
  - Push-based post-interaction hook (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/60 
  - Post-interaction callback bundling (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/59 
  - Post-interaction static page (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/58 
  - Identification of Hash Algorithms (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/57 
  - Hash algorithm identifiers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/56 
  - Unique callback URIs (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/55 
  - Application-specific URL (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/54 
  - Error mode for short interaction URL (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/53 
  - Create more examples of interaction modes (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/52 
  - User reference as an assertion (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/51 
  - User identification items (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/50 
  - AS Validation of RC-presented assertions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/49 
  - Logo by value (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/48 
  - Fetchable keys (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/47 
  - Instance Identifier (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/46 
  - Mutual exclusivity of instance identifier (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/45 
  - Client attestation and posture (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/44 
  - User information request items (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/43 
  - Use of identifiers as communication channels (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/42 
  - Assertion format names (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/41 
  - Access token request format (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/40 
  - Token flags (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/39 
  - "bind_token" flag and functionality (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/38 
  - "split_token" functionality and flag (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/37 
  - Requesting resources by reference (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/36 
  - Mapping resource references (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/35 
  - Alignment with RAR (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/34 
  - Non-role protocol elements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/33 
  - Names for Roles (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/32 
  - Asynchronous Authorization (by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/31 
  - Structure of the spec (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/30 
  - Terminology (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 

  9 issues received 27 new comments:
  - #121 Redirect to an Arbitrary Shortened URL (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/121 
  - #60 Push-based post-interaction hook (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/60 
  - #57 Identification of Hash Algorithms (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/57 
  - #31 Asynchronous Authorization (6 by davidgtonge, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/31 
  - #29 Terminology (11 by TomCJones, dickhardt, fimbault, francis-pouatcha, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 
  - #21 The App Option (4 by davidgtonge, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/21 
  - #20 Interaction "Modes" (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/20 
  - #15 Token Binding (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/15 
  - #6 Polymorphism (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

  1 issues closed:
  - Identification of Hash Algorithms https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/57 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Minor cleanup, fix dangling statement. (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/120 
  - Moved editor's notes to external GitHub issues (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/119 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Moved editor's notes to external GitHub issues
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/119 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol