Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 02:32:59 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+22/-2/💬6)
  22 issues created:
  - RS Response for Speculative Access (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/27 
  - "updated_at" Format (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/26 
  - Access Token Format (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/25 
  - Access Token Format (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/24 
  - Unknown Extensions (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/23 
  - Being "Present on the Request" (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/22 
  - The App Option (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/21 
  - Interaction "Modes" (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/20 
  - References and Their Lifecycle (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/19 
  - RC identifies by Key vs. Cert (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/18 
  - Security of AC-provided URI (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/17 
  - "Bad" use of Subject Identifiers (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/16 
  - Token Binding (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/15 
  - Split Tokens (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/14 
  - Syntax of Flags (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/13 
  - Cross-Product of Permissions (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/12 
  - Semantics of Location, Type, Identifier (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/11 
  - Single vs. Multiple Access Tokens (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/10 
  - Clarify User-Code Interaction (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/9 
  - Terminology: Key (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/8 
  - Mandatory to Implement Subset (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/7 
  - Polymorphism (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/6 

  4 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #26 "updated_at" Format (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/26 
  - #20 Interaction "Modes" (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/20 
  - #19 References and Their Lifecycle (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/19 
  - #13 Syntax of Flags (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/13 

  2 issues closed:
  - "updated_at" Format https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/26 
  - Access Token Format https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/issues/25 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Added authors. (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/pull/28 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Added authors.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol/pull/28 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol