Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:32:47 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-0/💬38)
  2 issues created:
  - Generic claim extension mecanism (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/131 
  - Refactor key presentation (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/130 

  20 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #131 Generic claim extension mecanism (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/131 
  - #130 Refactor key presentation (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/130 
  - #100 HTTP PUT vs POST for rotating access tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/100 [Pending Close] 
  - #99 Updating and reading access tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/99 
  - #98 Reading the state of a request (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/98 
  - #84 Use of hash with unique callback URL (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/84 
  - #83 Additional post-interaction protocols (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/83 [Pending Close] [Postponed] 
  - #82 Application communication with back-end (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/82 [Pending Close] [Postponed] 
  - #81 Interaction considerations (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/81 [Pending Close] 
  - #76 Expanding dynamic reference handles (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/76 [Pending Close] 
  - #73 Post interaction callback nonce (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/73 
  - #67 Continuation API artifact structure (10 by aaronpk, dickhardt, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/67 
  - #66 Continuation access token use outside of continuation requests (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/66 
  - #64 Including OpenID Connect claims (2 by aaronpk, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/64 [Pending Close] [Postponed] 
  - #55 Unique callback URIs (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/55 [Pending Close] 
  - #47 Fetchable keys (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/47 [Pending Close] [Postponed] 
  - #46 Instance Identifier (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/46 [Pending Close] 
  - #36 Requesting resources by reference (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/36 
  - #35 Mapping resource references (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/35 [Pending Close] 
  - #29 Terminology (3 by dickhardt, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Changed "resource client (RC)" to "client instance (CI)" (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/132 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #129 Make access token mandatory for continuation API calls. (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/129 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol