Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 03:13:22 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-2/💬11)
  1 issues created:
  - Definition for key proof (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/159 

  3 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #159 Definition for key proof (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/159 
  - #145 Non opaque access token (9 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 
  - #29 Terminology (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 [Design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Refactor key presentation https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/130 
  - Terminology https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/29 [Design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-3/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Clean up changelog, add missing items (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/160 [Editorial] 
  - Simplify rendered preview deployment process (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/158 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #160 Clean up changelog, add missing items (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/160 [Editorial] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Refactor "key" section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/152 [Pending Merge] 
  - update terminology
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/155 [Pending Merge] 
  - Simplify rendered preview deployment process
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/158 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol