Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 03:04:13 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #145 Non opaque access token (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/145 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-2/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - move design team background to acknowledgements (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/157 
  - Netlify testing (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/156 
  - update terminology (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/155 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #155 update terminology (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/155 
  - #152 Refactor "key" section (2 by github-actions)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/152 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - move design team background to acknowledgements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/157 [Editorial] 
  - fix small bug about sub_ids in grant response
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/153 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol