Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 02:44:18 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬25)
  1 issues created:
  - Split redirect and post callback into separate modes (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/163 

  2 issues received 25 new comments:
  - #122 Group interaction mode flags (24 by aaronpk, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/122 
  - #6 Polymorphism (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-1/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - prevent PR label check from running on closed PRs (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/165 [Editorial] 
  - initial attempt at grouping interaction modes (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/164 
  - Reformat access token request and response format. (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/162 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #165 prevent PR label check from running on closed PRs (3 by aaronpk, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/165 [Editorial] 
  - #164 initial attempt at grouping interaction modes (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/164 
  - #162 Reformat access token request and response format. (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/162 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - prevent PR label check from running on closed PRs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/165 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol