Subject: [GNAP] git/github tutorial for GNAP

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:39:14 +0100

Hi everyone,

The chairs and editors have communicated at various occasions on how/why we
use github. Some of you asked for more information as to how to participate
to issues, PR etc. So we'd propose a short training relative to git/github
and its use for the GNAP working group.
The date still needs to be defined but I can guess we could use a 30min
window at the end of a scheduled meeting. The goal is to record it so that
newcomers can refer if needed.

Please let us know if there are specific questions that you'd like to be
covered.

Best
Fabien

---

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:13:16 +0100

Hi there,

Based on feedback received, we'll start by a wiki to explain. The goal is
to help everyone with issues, PRs etc. We'll only focus on what is
important in the context of GNAP.

Here's the link :
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/wiki/Git-tutorial
(of course it's just a starting point).

Feel free to contribute and enrich the content.
Cheers.

Fabien

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 12:39 PM Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The chairs and editors have communicated at various occasions on how/why
> we use github. Some of you asked for more information as to how to
> participate to issues, PR etc. So we'd propose a short training relative to
> git/github and its use for the GNAP working group.