Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 02:56:28 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Common means to dereference key references (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/154 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - fix small bug about sub_ids in grant response (by nerocrux)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/153 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #153 fix small bug about sub_ids in grant response (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/153 [Editorial] 
  - #152 Refactor "key" section (1 by github-actions)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/152 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol