Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:14:21 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬10)
  1 issues created:
  - Terminology : revoke / rotate (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/161 

  5 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #161 Terminology : revoke / rotate (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/161 
  - #159 Terminology: definition for "key proof" (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/159 
  - #154 Common means to dereference key references (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/154 
  - #149 Special label for access token used for continuation (3 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/149 
  - #146 Persistent Grant Identifier (4 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/146 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clean up changelog, add missing items
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/160 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol