Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:42:10 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-0/💬18)
  1 issues created:
  - Refactoring the internals of access request (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/244 

  8 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #244 Refactoring the internals of access request (11 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/244 
  - #241 Unlinkability (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/241 
  - #240 Scalability and prior relationships between ASs and RSs  (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/240 
  - #239 Access token format(s) negotiation (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/239 
  - #238 Concept of a "service" supported by a set of RSs (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/238 
  - #237 How can a client identify which ASs are trusted by the RS ? (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/237 
  - #189 Token format (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/189 
  - #6 Polymorphism (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-0/💬17)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix the payload of the introspection request. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/243 
  - Gathering consent and authorization through interaction and other means (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/242 

  3 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #243 Fix the payload of the introspection request. (8 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/243 
  - #242 Gathering consent and authorization through interaction and other means (4 by agropper, fimbault, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/242 
  - #232 JWK definition (5 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/232 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol