Subject: [GNAP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 132
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as information
   passed directly to the software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 16:36:46 -0400

Everyone,

The editors have published a new version of the core specification. Please try to give it a read through in preparation for next week’s interim meeting.

 — Justin

> On Apr 28, 2021, at 4:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> -- 
> TXAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/txauth