Subject: [GNAP] Editorial update

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 09:33:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

Here's the summary of the last editorial review of issues and PRs. As
usual, please comment in the coming week.

*PRs now pending merge:*
- Change subject type to format to comply with secevent draft07
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/220

- The "typ" parameter for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/226
Please note that this PR raised a new issue #231 on the verification side.

- Replacing email by opaque in examples
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/228

*PRs pending close:*
- Replace parameter "ts" by "iat" for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/227
Please note that there's on-going discussion on the name to be used.

*Update on issues :*
-  paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats is pending close
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222

- Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 is pending close
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198

- DID as identifier is need text
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221
As an exception, the editors won't apply the one week period on this
substantive item. But we would need some contributions to get forward.

Cheers
Justin, Aaron and Fabien