Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 03:43:30 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+12/-3/💬38)
  12 issues created:
  - Unlinkability (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/241 
  - Scalability and prior relationships between ASs and RSs  (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/240 
  - Access token format(s) negotiation (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/239 
  - Concept of a "service" supported by a set of RSs (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/238 
  - How can a client identify which ASs are trusted by the RS ? (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/237 
  - Common points and main differences with OAuth ? (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/236 
  - An overview is missing (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/235 
  - Privacy considerations (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/234 
  - The case of attributes should be addressed (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/233 
  - Create verifier text (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/231 
  - Update "htu" claim name in JOSE methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/230 
  - Explicit typing for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/225 

  14 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #236 Common points and main differences with OAuth ? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/236 
  - #235 An overview is missing (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/235 
  - #234 Privacy considerations (5 by Denisthemalice, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/234 
  - #233 The case of attributes should be addressed (3 by aaronpk, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/233 
  - #230 Update "htu" claim name in JOSE methods (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/230 
  - #223 AS-RO policy delegation (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/223 
  - #222 paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats (3 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222 [Pending Close] 
  - #221 DID as identifier (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/221 [Needs Text] 
  - #215 User choice and consent, and user notice (2 by Denisthemalice, smartopian)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/215 
  - #214 Trust relationships (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/214 
  - #176 Protocol rationale (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/176 
  - #133 Privacy considerations (14 by Denisthemalice, IDmachines, agropper)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/133 
  - #51 User reference as an assertion (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/51 
  - #6 Polymorphism (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

  3 issues closed:
  - An overview is missing https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/235 
  - Common points and main differences with OAuth ? https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/236 
  - Privacy considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/234 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-0/💬30)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - JWK definition (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/232 
  - update subject info definition according to sub_ids (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/229 
  - replacing email by opaque in examples (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/228 
  - Replace parameter "ts" by "iat" for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/227 
  - The "typ" parameter for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms. (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/226 

  6 pull requests received 30 new comments:
  - #232 JWK definition (3 by adeinega, fimbault, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/232 
  - #229 update subject info definition according to sub_ids (7 by agropper, fimbault, jricher, netlify, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/229 
  - #228 replacing email by opaque in examples (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/228 
  - #227 Replace parameter "ts" by "iat" for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms. (12 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher, netlify, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/227 [Pending Close] 
  - #226 The "typ" parameter for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms. (2 by fimbault, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/226 
  - #202 Syntax and schema based normalization for URI in the htu claim. (5 by adeinega, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/202 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol