Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 03:41:49 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-10/💬58)
  3 issues created:
  - Interaction (1) between the Client Instance and the RS as described in the first figure (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/252 
  - Privacy Considerations for Subject Identifiers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/249 
  - Be consistent with OAuth 2.0 (not OAuth 2) (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/248 [Editorial] 

  26 issues received 58 new comments:
  - #244 Refactoring the internals of access request (13 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/244 
  - #241 Unlinkability (3 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/241 [Pending Close] 
  - #240 Scalability and prior relationships between ASs and RSs  (3 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/240 [Pending Close] 
  - #239 Access token format(s) negotiation (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/239 
  - #238 Concept of a "service" supported by a set of RSs (3 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/238 [Pending Close] 
  - #237 How can a client identify which ASs are trusted by the RS ? (4 by Denisthemalice, agropper, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/237 [Pending Close] 
  - #233 The case of attributes should be addressed (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/233 
  - #225 Explicit typing for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/225 
  - #222 paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222 [Pending Close] 
  - #213 Definition and roles of a Resource Owner (RO) (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/213 
  - #212 Definition of a Resource Server (RS) (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/212 [Pending Close] 
  - #210 "sub_id" claims (3 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/210 [Pending Close] 
  - #203 Requesting resources with insufficient access (4 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/203 [Pending Close] 
  - #201 Include body hash in Detached JWS (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/201 
  - #198 Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198 [Pending Close] 
  - #196 Proving Possession of a Key for the AS and RS (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/196 
  - #193 Requesting Resources With Insufficient Access (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/193 
  - #191 Validity of an access token (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/191 [Pending Close] 
  - #190 Tentative proposal for a RS discovery mechanism (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/190 [Pending Close] 
  - #189 Token format (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/189 [Pending Close] 
  - #188 Prior relationship or not between a RS and an AS (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/188 
  - #187 The case of a RS trusting more that one AS (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/187 
  - #186 User consent and user notice (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/186 
  - #185 Protected and Public Resources (2 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/185 [Pending Close] 
  - #176 Protocol rationale (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/176 
  - #133 Privacy considerations (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/133 

  10 issues closed:
  - Explicit typing for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/225 
  - Prior relationship or not between a RS and an AS https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/188 
  - The case of a RS trusting more that one AS https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/187 
  - Access token format(s) negotiation https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/239 
  - The case of attributes should be addressed https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/233 
  - User consent and user notice https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/186 
  - Requesting Resources With Insufficient Access https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/193 
  - Definition of a Subject in section 1.3 https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/198 [Pending Close] 
  - paramaters x5c and x5t#S256 and GNAP key formats https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/222 [Pending Close] 
  - Use of identifiers as communication channels https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/42 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-4/💬18)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Not 'push' but 'finish' is used to provide nonce value during interact response (by romabaz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/251 
  - Cryptographic Key Proofing Updates (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/250 
  - Appendix on protocol rationale (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/247 
  - Extract RS-focused protocol elements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/246 
  - Continuation information was stored on the step (2) not (3) (by romabaz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/245 

  6 pull requests received 18 new comments:
  - #251 Not 'push' but 'finish' is used to provide nonce value during interact response (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/251 
  - #250 Cryptographic Key Proofing Updates (3 by jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/250 
  - #247 Appendix on protocol rationale (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/247 
  - #246 Extract RS-focused protocol elements (9 by adeinega, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/246 
  - #245 Continuation information was stored on the step (2) not (3) (2 by fimbault, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/245 
  - #227 Replace parameter "ts" by "iat" for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms. (2 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/227 [Pending Close] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Continuation information was stored on the step (2) not (3)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/245 [Editorial] 
  - replacing email by opaque in examples
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/228 [Pending Merge] 
  - The "typ" parameter for jws and jwsd key proofing mechanisms.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/226 [Pending Merge] 
  - change subject type to format to comply with secevent draft07
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/220 [Pending Merge] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol