Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 01:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-3/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #265 What kind of control may a client have about the content of a returned access token ? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/265 
  - #263 Negotiation of the token format by the client should be mentioned in section 1.4 (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/263 
  - #262 Should the reader understand that a RS can only be protected by a single AS ? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/262 

  3 issues closed:
  - What kind of control may a client have about the content of a returned access token ? https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/265 
  - Should the reader understand that a RS can only be protected by a single AS ? https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/262 
  - Negotiation of the token format by the client should be mentioned in section 1.4 https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/263 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-3/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - The access token verifications to be perfomed by the RS should be described  (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/30 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #30 The access token verifications to be perfomed by the RS should be described  (4 by Denisthemalice, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/30 
  - #28 Examples about Macaroons and Biscuits are currently inappropriate  (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/28 
  - #27 Access Token Formats Negotiation (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/27 

  3 issues closed:
  - The access token verifications to be perfomed by the RS should be described  https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/30 
  - Examples about Macaroons and Biscuits are currently inappropriate  https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/28 
  - Access Token Formats Negotiation https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/27 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers