Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+0/-1/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #23 RS Token derivation (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/23 
  - #5 The privacy drawbacks when implementing an introspection service should be mentioned (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/5 

  1 issues closed:
  - The privacy drawbacks when implementing an introspection service should be mentioned https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/5 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-1/💬8)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - refactor token response details to use flags array (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/273 
  - trim oauthpop (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/272 
  - trim dpop (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/271 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #273 refactor token response details to use flags array (2 by aaronpk, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/273 
  - #272 trim oauthpop (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/272 
  - #271 trim dpop (2 by fimbault, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/271 
  - #270 Trim features. (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/270 [Pending Merge] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - add grant endpoint URL to interaction hash to close mix-up proxy vulnerability
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/268 [Pending Merge] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+6/-0/💬6)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - expanded RS registration discussion, with examples (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/36 
  - added access token format registry (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/35 
  - expanded introspection details (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/34 
  - expanded RS resource set registration protocol (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/33 
  - updated discovery definitions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/32 
  - gnap terminology ref (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/31 

  6 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #36 expanded RS registration discussion, with examples (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/36 
  - #35 added access token format registry (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/35 
  - #34 expanded introspection details (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/34 
  - #33 expanded RS resource set registration protocol (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/33 
  - #32 updated discovery definitions (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/32 [Pending Merge] 
  - #31 gnap terminology ref (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/31 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers