Subject: Truly Earn $50,000 in 90 Days! It Works!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

This really works!  Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get
involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!!!

Thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is....

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program.  This has helped to show people that
this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it
out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!

Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or
take any telephone calls.  Just follow the instructions, and you
will make money. This simplified e-mail marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait,
the more people will be doing business using email. Get your
piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
some thought and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.
Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.
I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this could change your
life FOREVER.

FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months
prior to  receiving this program I had been sending away for information
on various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if  they would work.  But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I
was reading it correctly.  I couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY
MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any for
printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed.
So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000,
received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts
and bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place.  It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for
this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90
days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in
this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling
off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me,
but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was
the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had
been with us since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...
because many of you know from first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the
saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to"move up"
or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just  received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT
OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months  than you have
ever imagined.  I should also point out that I will not  see a penny of
this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands
of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in
any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people
you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone
of them!  Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!!  NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make
a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts
you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$  IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am
sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. before
you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA
allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and
deliver a product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store
or office.  This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply
order  filling by email!

*******************************************************************
The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the
secrets for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of
E-COMMERCE , the information highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They come to you
by email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report
#1 and move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major
search engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies  (search
for "bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about
$49+)

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?

*******************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions
more joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received
the same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter
many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

*******************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them). -- For each report, send $5.00
CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem)
to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!
Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a.Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b.After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c.Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d.Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e.Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f.Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these
instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire email to send
by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you
sleep!  Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every
month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have
a computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start
small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that
the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.
Also, many people will email outhundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000 (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs.  With a 0.5% response, that is only
10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for
a total of 20,000.  Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000
for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU
MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will
do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on
the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else  in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Look how this small
number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you
$5...........................................................$50

2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody
else and many will work this plan - the question is -  Don't you want your
name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until they
receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS
NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets
of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

John Stitzel
3121 Benninghofen Ave.
Hamilton, Ohio  45015

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Lorraine Wride
2350 E. Brower St.
Simi Valley, CA  93065

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Dan Rutherford
1215 Linden Ave.
Glendale, CA  91201

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Tina Marie Mitchell
3018 Cottage Grove Court
Orlando, FL  32822

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately. -- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal business and
they need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be
patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the instructions
exactly - results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't
receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on
the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the
income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question.  ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT
INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is no, then please look at the following
facts about this super simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn,
NO skills needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and
internet connection - so you have everything you need to fill
orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will change
your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to be able to quit
your job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about!
Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your
dreams and being able to work a super-high paying leisurely
easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS will
be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
free seminars about business tax reuirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained on
this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.
In the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts
listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any
questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary.