Subject: Check this out- how to get passive residual income

From: Todd<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:21:47 -0600

I know you want to participate in business opportunities that are:

1. Legal.
2. Global and International (so everyone can join).
3. Paperless, online, and with website support.
4. Free to join with a free downlines built in 3 separate MLM companies.
(You won't pay until you have enough people in your DL so you start making
money right off the bat)
5. Great Customer Service.
6. Memebership of 30,000 and growing by 300 per day.
7. The biggest payouts in commissions and sponorship bonuses on the net.
(try to prove me wrong)
8. A 30 day money back guarantee!
9. Provide online secure payment.

If this meets your criteria, please read on for this opportunity, or follow this link:

http://www.gold-club.net/sponsor.asp?TS96321

This program is global and pays in US Currency by debt card. International
Users are encouraged to join up!

Hello, now that I got your attention, let me tell you who I am. My name is
Todd. In my free time, when I am not working as a Computer Programmer,
I am promoting a club that will transform your life. I am a real person,
making a real substantial second income by helping people become financially
independent, through Skeptic's Heaven and the Gold Club.

As a programmer, I've been very skeptical about the MLM programs that I've
come across. I've tried many times to find something logically wrong with
this system, but I couldn't! It really works!

Our promise is..

200% RETURN ON YOUR MONEY IN A FEW DAYS
GUARANTEED! - OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!"

If I told you that you could get PAID for doing NOTHING, would you believe
me? Probably not, but that is what we offer you!

NO ADVERTISING! NO CALLING! NO MEETINGS! NO PRODUCT SELLING! NO MAILING! NO
RECRUITING OF PEOPLE! NO NEED TO TALK YOUR FRIENDS INTO IT! NO TIME
REQUIRED! And best of all, it's FREE! NO OBLIGATIONS, YOU MAY JOIN GOLD CLUB
FREE. LEAVE WHENEVER YOU WANT!

A time will come shortly, when you will only hear these words many times a
day from every email, FFA post, classified ad, safelist posting, newsgroup
ad, Dateline News, and all the TV news reporters saying, "it really is
true..."

"Skeptic's Heaven Pays hundred's of thousands out to its members!"

These words will echo around the world and around the internet...And you
will be left wondering, "Maybe I should have joined this movement of people
who are becoming financially secure with a constant flow of residual
income!"

Or maybe you will have doubts and say, "Can't be true...No Way, another
scam."

We bring Skeptics Heaven to you, THE SKEPTIC, to see for yourself.

You will receive a life time of financial
rewards that will pile up to almost infinity. With your entry you will
also receive a very valuable autoresponder to manage your email business
replies with. This is your product. The autoresponder has a response rate of
only a few seconds when sending reply email. This is the best product in the
industry. You can test it at the website listed below. This product makes
Skeptic's Heaven a legal MLM business. It is not an illegal pyramid scheme.
This company is legal, profiting and a great opportunity to be associated
with.

I can not convince you with mere words though, about how Skeptic's Heaven
really is the top program on the internet...you must check this out for your
self now. If you have seen the website in the past, you might want to read
it again. They have made a major renovation that clearly explains all that I
have just touched on. PLUS a FAQ has now been added.

This program is now a few weeks old and Gold Club members are now
establishing their dominance as the best MLM downline building group in the
world. This club is open to every person in every country. When you become a
Gold Club member, you will be asked to join Skeptic's Heaven quickly. It is
absolutely free to join the Gold Club and they will build a huge downline
for you so you never have to do any work, selling or recruiting to make your
$74,000 or if you want to recruit a few people, you can make a lot of $$$$.

Don't be left wondering..."If only I got in early........" There are over
30,000 members and we hope to grow to 100,000 by 2001. Once this program
gets rolling, people will be lining up day after day after day after day.
Everyday over 300 people join the Gold Club, this number will multiply every
week. 1 Million People will be rich in a short time. Will you be one of
them?

By the way, this will be the only internet opportunity you will need to gain
your financial independence. Don't waste your time with full mailboxes of
SPAM that are also FULL of empty promises and business opportunities that
will never amount to anything but lost time and money. This one delivers! It
is all you need. Focus all your efforts on this one opportunity and find
financial independence now.

If you join under me, you will be invited to join SKEPTIC'S HEAVEN shortly
as they are now creating new positions each day. Members will join according
to Downline Size. We are making our way to the Top Now. For More Info, and
to join, go to:

http://www.gold-club.net/sponsor.asp?TS96321

JOIN THE GOLD CLUB AFTER YOU REVIEW THE SKEPTIC'S HEAVEN WEBSITE. YOU MUST
DO THIS FIRST BEFORE JOINING SKEPTIC'S HEAVEN. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN TO
JOIN SH BY EMAIL.

------------------------
Todd Smith

NOTE:

You are not on a mailing list. This is a one time email, sent to you because I thought you would
like to know about this opportunity. You do not have to do anything to be removed, because
I will never send you email again, unless you request more information.