Subject: Don't miss this $700 Give Away 1631

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:17:04 -0800

The answer is.... Free Satellite TV System, Free Installation and Free 
Vacation!

Imagine surfing thru 500 channels of News, Weather, Sports, Learning, 
Family, Movies, and Pay Per View Channels.

AMERICA'S TOP 100 Programming package Includes for just $34.99:

Sports - ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPN News, Empire, Outdoor Life Network,
Sunshine, Madison Square Garden, Speed Vision, Home Team Sports, TV Games

Fox Sports Channels - Arizona, Bay Area, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, 
Midwest, Florida,
New England, New York, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Rocky Mountain, North West, West, 
South,
South West, Midwest Sports, Altenative1, Altenative3

News - CNN, CNN Headline News, All-News Network, Bloomberg, NASA, C-Span,
C-Span 2, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN FN, CNN International, Court TV

Family/Kids - The Cartoon Network, The Disney Channel, The Disney Toon 
Channel,
Nickelodeon, Noggin, Pax, PBS You, Angel One, TV Land, Good Samaritan 
Network,
The Fox Family Channel, Trinity Broadcast Network, External Word Television 
Network

Learning - Discovery Channel, Discovery Health Channel, The Learning 
Channel,
History Channel, Food Network, Travel, E!, Animal Planet, America's Voice, 
HGTV,
Free Speech, Link Media, Tech TV, DELLL, Research

Variety - A&E, BET, ZDTV, Home Shopping, WGN, QVC, TNN, Weather Channel, 
TNT, USA,
Bravo, Comedy Central, Game Show, FX, Sci-Fi Channel, TV Land, AMC, TCM, 
LMN, Lifetime,
Romance Classics/Independant Film Channel, BBC, ValueVision

Foreign - Univision, Galavision, HITN

Music - MTV, VH1, MTV 2, Country Music Television
AND Over 30 Music Channels!

Supplies are going FAST!!! So place your order NOW!

A FREE 3 Day 2 Night Vacation for 2 for the first 1,000 NEW subscribers!

Choose from 20 destinations:

Las Vegas, NV -- Laughlin, NV -- Reno, NV -- Lake Tahoe, NV -- Atlantic 
City, NJ
Honolulu, HI -- Daytona Beach, FL -- Orlando, FL -- Myrtle Beach, SC
Anaheim, CA - (Disneyland Area) -- Palm Springs, CA -- New Orleans, LA
Gatlinburg, TN -- San Antonio, TX -- White Mountain, NH -- Pocono Mountains, 
PA
Branson, MO -- Puerto Vallarta, MX -- Cancun, MX -- Mazatlan, MX

Don't hesitate or you may miss out on this incredible OFFER!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To receive your FREE Satellite System & FREE 3 Day 2 Night Vacation for 2!
Call 1-877-397-6731 and Mention Code: 122
Live Operators are standing by to take your order 24/7!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To UNSUBSCRIBE, Click Here <[email-masked]>

Subject: Don't miss this $700 Give Away!!

Looking for that special gift for the person who has everything?