Subject: Stock Holders and Investors, Stock Pick For The Month of April 7

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:10:06 +0900

FROM:  THE MILLIONAIRE'S ONLINE INVESTMENT CLUB
TO:  INVESTOR SUBSCRIBERS
News: PowerTrader, Inc.

Stock Symbol: PWTD

Share Price: $0.35

Business: POWER TRADER - INTERNET BROKERAGE SOFTWARE

The Company: Undiscovered company owned by FMC.

Shares are being accumulated by insiders and Brokerage

companies in anticipation of major news.

PWTD may be entering into a partnership with Microsoft to provide

online trading software for the Microsoft Network and for Licensed

software sales to the online Brokerage Industry. The software employs

a global application allowing trades in multiple international markets

and in multiple currencies. The software's Database accessing

features allow sophisticated stock screening and analytical applications

to be performed in many international markets that were not previously

covered by database access.

MS rumored to have made an offer to acquire partial royalty rights for each

online stock trade which employs PowerTrader Software.

In exchange for partial ownership of PWTD, Microsoft will

market PowerTrader Software as WinTrader Professional.

PWTD will have marketing rights as PowerTrader, MS Pro Version.

PWTD will retain royalty rights for each online trade which employs

the new software. News of the partnership is expected next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

THE MILLIONAIRE'S ONLINE INVESTMENT CLUB  Newsletter states that this is
not a solicitation to buy any stocks or securities mentioned here and is posted
for information purposes only and some statements may be our opinion only.
Whenever investing in any securities or stocks, consult an investing professional
and do your own due diligence to research every aspect of the company involved.
THE MILLIONAIRE'S ONLINE INVESTMENT CLUB Newsletter Managers and
employees may have positions in the these stocks.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

THE MILLIONAIRE'S ONLINE INVESTMENT CLUB Newsletter Fees:
to get our Picks days ahead of public release
subscriptions are $259/month or $2599 per year.
Email us with your information and type subscribe in subject or for two more
free trial issues,
type in "free trial" to:
[email-masked]
Free Trials come to you the same day as they reach the public
only paid subscribers get the picks ahead of time!!
..........................................................................