Subject: PIN document?

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 03:05:11 -0400

Hi from Amsterdam,
  I've forwarded the draft to the URN list but so far there havn't been
any comments from that list or this one. To clarify the process
a little, when does the urn-nid lists two week comment period begin? On
submission or only once the draft has become an RFC?  (I'm assuming
the latter).
  I'll wait another two weeks for some substantive suggestions for changes
to the document and which time I'll be requesting it to be published
as Informational....

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:41:34 -0400

Howdy,

Michael Mealling wrote:
> To clarify the process

The former -- when you submit it to the mailing [email-masked].
The idea is to get feedback (on structure & presentation) before
putting it up for RFC consideration.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------