Subject: A word from the chair...

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:12:48 -0400

Hi all,

Putting my dusty WG chair hat back on... I think we've had some
useful discussion airing perceptions of use of URNs/resolution.
There may well be more issues to pursue here, so general discussion
of the issues may continue.

However, I'm not hearing a lot of people pushing back on/offering
specific comments to the URN:PIN proposal.  If there aren't
yells from new quarters, I will declare the issue closed, and
when the revised URN:PIN Internet-Draft comes out, comments
should be limited to the changes in the text (i.e., new issues).

So, if you have a strong opinion either way, not yet aired, please
do so or forever hold...  whatever you'd like to hold for a long time
;-)

Leslie.
--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------