Subject: WG decision item: nid procedures

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:53:32 -0400

Howdy,

To make things absolutely clear, pursuant to last week's mail re.
the various proposed URN NID registrations of late, I'm putting the
following question to the working group:

        Does the WG have consensus that:
                1) (specific) changes are needed to the NID
                   registration process (RFC2611),
                2) we don't want to make changes to the process
                   (RFC2611) at this time, or
                3) we have no opinion either way, at this time
        ?

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------